We deliver to Central London and surrounding areas - for full map of areas covered, please click here
For information on our delivery options, times, minimum spend and lots more please visit our FAQ page.
The Upper Scale Side Of Hot Roast Scottish Salmon – Ready To Eat – packed weight 700g- 900g
- This delicious Scottish salmon side has been hot roasted, which means it has been lightly smoked and cooked to produce a distinctive flavour and succulent to taste.
- Comes ready to eat – just add it to any recipe you fancy.
- A great centrepiece for any buffet and commands attention at the table
- Perfect for summer BBQ’s. Serve it flaked in a salad
- Add it to a buttery jacket potato or serve it hot with creamy spaghetti and dill.
- Serves between 6 – 8 people (depending on how it is being prepared)
This delicious Scottish salmon side has been hot roasted, which means it has been lightly smoked and cooked to produce a distinctive flavour and succulent to taste. It comes ready to eat and will make a fabulous centre piece on any buffet and command attention at the table. Perfect for summer BBQ's. Serve it cold, flaked in a salad; add it to a buttery jacket potato or serve it hot with creamy spaghetti and dill. Salmon has an excellent nutritional value and is high in omega 3 fatty acids, bursting with potassium, Vitamin B12, selenium, iron and vitamin D whilst low in saturated fats. Who says healthy cannot be tasty?
The Upper Scale Ltd are based at the UK's largest fish market, Billingsgate Market in London, where our expert buyer, with over twenty years experience, has access to a wide variety of quality fish. We also have representatives at all major ports in the UK, buying our fish direct from day boats and sustainable stocks.Established for over 25 years, The Upper Scale prides itself on supplying the best quality seafood to major hotels and restaurants in London and is now the leading supplier of fresh fish to Michelin-starred establishments in the capital. This premium quality seafood is now being made available in portion sizes to private sector.