We deliver to Central London and surrounding areas - for full map of areas covered, please click here
For information on our delivery options, times, minimum spend and lots more please visit our FAQ page.
The Upper Scale Japanese Kumamoto Oysters (6 Oysters)
- These will be back in stock very soon.
- Enjoyed by beginners and pros alike, Kumamoto oysters are a popular favourite due to their fruity, sweet flavour and light brininess
- Half the size of a normal rock oyster; if you’ve never tried an oyster before, these little oysters are perfect for you.
- This sustainable luxury product is brought fresh to your door at the same price that is offered to our restaurants and hotels.
- These delicious oysters are excellent served on a bed of ice and samphire.
- Add a squeeze of lemon, a dab of shallot vinegar or even a splash of tabasco sauce if you’re daring enough.
- They can also be served deep fried or even baked..
- Store in a cool, dry place or in the fridge.
- Place with the flat side up, covered in damp cloth to preserve their shelf life.
- Do not store in water or on ice.
- Consume within 3 days of delivery – the oyster must be alive when shucked, i.e. the shell is firmly closed.
- Do not freeze raw product
- All oysters are molluscs and therefore a food allergen.
Enjoyed by beginners and pros alike, Japanese Kumamoto Oysters are a popular favourite due to their fruity, sweet, melon-scented flavour and light brininess. Kumamoto Oysters, half the size of a normal rock oyster and BIG flavour. If you have never eaten an oyster before these are a great way to start given their smaller size. Delicious served on a bed of ice and samphire. Add a squeeze of lemon, a dab of shallot vinegar or even a splash of tabasco sauce if you are daring enough.
The Upper Scale Ltd are based at the UK’s largest fish market, Billingsgate Market in London, where our expert buyer, with over twenty years experience, has access to a wide variety of quality fish. We also have representatives at all major ports in the UK, buying our fish direct from day boats and sustainable stocks.
Established in 1992, The Upper Scale Ltd prides itself on supplying the best quality seafood to major hotels and restaurants in London and is now the leading supplier of fresh fish to Michelin-starred establishments in the capital. This premium quality whole monkfish tail is now being made available in portion sizes to the private sector via our Home Delivery Service.