Wild Cornish Whole Sea Bass Scaled and Gutted 700g – 900g (Before Prep)
- This wild Cornish sea bass is enough to serve 2 people
- Sea bass has a similar taste and texture to haddock, halibut and cod, and a mild, subtle flavour with a buttery texture quite similar to that of chicken.
- It is so versatile making it a firm favourite with chefs
- This beautiful tasting fish can be grilled, baked or pan-seared and can even be served ceviche.
- Cover in sea salt and bake in the oven for a deliciously, succulent flavour.
Our top quality wild Cornish sea bass is freshly scaled and gutted by our skilled experts. Sea bass has a similar taste and texture to haddock, halibut and cod, and a mild, subtle flavour with a buttery texture quite similar to that of chicken. It is so versatile which makes it a firm favourite with chefs and can be grilled, baked, pan-seared and can even be served ceviche
The Upper Scale Ltd are based at the UK's largest fish market, Billingsgate Market in London, where our expert buyer, with over twenty years experience, has access to a wide variety of quality fish. We also have representatives at all major ports in the UK, buying our fish direct from day boats and sustainable stocks. Established for over 25 years, The Upper Scale prides itself on supplying the best quality seafood to major hotels and restaurants in London and is now the leading supplier of fresh fish to Michelin-starred establishments in the capital. This premium quality seafood is now being made available in portion sizes to private sector . Enjoy.