The Upper Scale Dover Sole Whole Skinned Both Sides 380g-450g
- Watch our no frills video on how to simply grill a whole Dover sole with butter, salt and pepper.
- Dover Sole is a versatile fish with a mild, buttery, sweet flavour.
- Our dover sole has the skin removed and can be fried, grilled or poached.
- The Upper Scale Ltd are based at the UK’s largest fish market, Billingsgate Market in London.
- Our expert buyer at Billingsgate has over twenty years experience and we also have representatives at all major ports in the UK, buying our fish and seafood direct from day boats and sustainable stocks
Our top quality dover sole is freshly prepared by hand by us, with the dark skin removed. It has a mild, buttery, sweet flavour and works well in a wide variety of recipes, either fried, grilled or poached.
The Upper Scale Ltd are based at the UK's largest fish market, Billingsgate Market in London, where our expert buyer, with over twenty years experience, has access to a wide variety of quality fish. We also have representatives at all major ports in the UK, buying our fish direct from day boats and sustainable stocks.
Established for over 25 years, The Upper Scale prides itself on supplying the best quality dover sole and a wide range of fish & seafood to major hotels and restaurants in London. We consider ourselves to be the leading supplier of fresh fish to Michelin-starred establishments in the capital. This premium quality seafood is now being made available in portion sizes to the private sector via our Home Delivery Service.