Frozen Argentinian Red Prawns x 1kg (15-17 Prawns)
- Weight: 1kg (each bag contains approximately 15-17 prawns)
- This is a unique opportunity to buy these prawns; they are usually only available in high end restaurants.
- Great grilled or pan fried.
- You can take out what you need and keep the rest frozen.
- Once the prawns have been defrosted they must be consumed within 24 hrs.
These Argentinian Red Prawns are naturally caught from the icy cold, clean waters just off Argentina, giving them a delicate texture and a sweet taste of the sea. These tender, wild, cold-water shrimps require minimal cooking and are beautiful just lightly grilled or sautéed in a pan over low heat; you can even eat the shell. The Argentinian Red Prawns are frozen directly on board the fishing boats to ensure they reach you in perfect condition and are packed with flavour.
The prawns are packed in 1kg bags ready for your freezer so they can be used as and when required.
The Upper Scale are based at the UK’s largest fish market, Billingsgate Market in London, where our expert buyer, with over twenty years experience, has access to a wide variety of quality fish. We also have representatives at all major ports in the UK, buying our fish direct from day boats and sustainable stocks.