English Lakes Smoked Trout Fillets 200g
- Top quality smoked trout supplied by the renowned English Lakes Company.
- This rainbow trout is smoked using the traditional methods of preparing and curing fish.
- Considered by some to be the best of all smoked fish
- Sustainably sourced and of the finest quality, raised in crystal clear waters
- Smoked using traditional smoking kilns, creating a unique flavour and succulent texture
- Ready to eat, serve with a fresh salad with a horseradish and créme fraîche dressing.
Our top quality smoked trout is freshly selected by us and supplied by the renowned English Lakes Company. This rainbow trout is smoked using the traditional methods of preparing and curing fish. The sustainably farmed trout of the finest quality and raised in crystal clear waters free of contaminants and cured using premium rock salt. The smoking process begins with the trout being placed in traditional smoking kilns where they are hot smoked over a smouldering blend of English hardwoods which allows for the unique flavour and succulent textures. Ready to eat, serve with a fresh salad with a horseradish and créme fraîche dressing.
The Upper Scale are based at the UK's largest fish market, Billingsgate Market in London, where our expert buyer, with over twenty years experience, has access to a wide variety of quality fish. We also have representatives at all major ports in the UK, buying our fish direct from day boats and sustainable stocks.