We deliver to Central London and surrounding areas - for full map of areas covered, please click here
For information on our delivery options, times, minimum spend and lots more please visit our FAQ page.
The Upper Scale Mussels (800g – 1KG Bag)
- Watch our no frills video, above, on how to cook mussels provençale in 10 minutes.
- These Scottish rope grown mussels are grown in the cold, fresh waters of Scotland and provide a plentiful source of long chain Omega-3s that are great for heart health.
- Eaten all year round but at their optimum in these coming months and right now they are truly exceptional.
- This product is brought fresh to your door at the same price that is offered to our restaurants and hotels.
- Store in a cool, dry place in the fridge. Do not store in water or on ice.
- This is a live product, consume within 2 days of delivery.
- Do not freeze raw product
- Mussels are a shellfish and therefore a food allergen.
These Scottish rope grown mussels are grown in the cold, fresh waters of Scotland and provide a plentiful source of long chain Omega-3s that are great for heart health. Eaten all year round but at their optimum in these coming months and right now they are truly exceptional.
such as mussels are seriously good for you and are some of the most nutritious foods around. Low in calories and fat, they are excellent source of protein, vitamins and Omega-3 oils that help reduce the risk of heart disease and protect against certain forms of cancer. Mussels also contain life-enhancing minerals like magnesium, copper, iodine, iron, selenium – and not to forget zinc. Mussels contain valuable sources of the fat soluble vitamins A and D and also provide significant amounts of the B vitamins, especially vitamin B12.
The Upper Scale Ltd are based at the UK’s largest fish market, Billingsgate Market in London, where our expert buyer, with over twenty years experience, has access to a wide variety of quality fish. We also have representatives at all major ports in the UK, buying our fish direct from day boats and sustainable stocks.
Established in 1992, The Upper Scale Ltd prides itself on supplying the best quality seafood to major hotels and restaurants in London and is now the leading supplier of fresh fish to Michelin-starred establishments in the capital. This premium quality whole monkfish tail is now being made available in portion sizes to the private sector via our Home Delivery Service.