NEXT DAY DELIVERY SERVICE - ORDER UP TO MIDNIGHT RECEIVE YOUR FISH THE VERY NEXT DAY
NO DELIVERY ON SUNDAY OR BANK HOLIDAYS
MINIMUM ORDER £20
Side of Scottish Salmon (sashimi grade, skin on, scaled & boned) – 1 x 900g – 1.2kg
- This beautiful side of salmon is bright in colour, rich in flavour and succulent to taste.
- A great centrepiece for any buffet and commands attention at the table
- Serve it cold with a salad and baby beetroot; add a dill sauce or lemon & herb dressing
- Or dish it up hot for hungry friends and family with buttery new potatoes and green beans.
- The fresh side of Scottish salmon is freshly prepared by the skilled experts at Britain’s finest fish wholesaler, The Upper Scale.
- Can be eaten for sashimi/sushi
- Serves between 4 – 8 people (depending on how it is being prepared)
All our sashimi grade side of Scottish salmon is freshly prepared by hand by our skilled experts at our premises in London's Billingsgate Market.
Salmon has an excellent nutritional value and is high in omega 3 fatty acids, bursting with potassium, Vitamin B12, selenium, iron and vitamin D whilst low in saturated fats. Who says healthy cannot be tasty?This beautiful salmon side is bright in colour, rich in flavour and succulent to taste. It will make a fabulous centre piece on any buffet and command attention at the table either hot or cold. Serve it cold with a salad and baby beetroot; add a dill sauce or lemon & herb dressing. Or serve it hot for hungry friends and family with buttery new potatoes and green beans,
The Upper Scale are based at the UK's largest fish market, Billingsgate Market in London, where our expert buyer, with over twenty years experience, has access to a wide variety of quality fish. We also have representatives at all major ports in the UK, buying our fish direct from day boats and sustainable stocks.